FirstCall is a highly cost-effective and easy to install Australian made medical alarm, with many applications in community care, in residential aged care, or for staff working alone - anywhere people may be at risk.
Easy - Connecting FirstCall is similar to installing a portable telephone. FirstCall comes fully programmed ready to plug-in and use.
Fast - FirstCall is normally delivered to you or your facility just a few days after ordering.
Effective - Receive calls for assistance anywhere, and know who is calling.
Flexible - Calls for assistance can be sent to on-site/off-site staff, to other residents, or to external services.
Changeable - Phone numbers can be remotely reprogrammed. FirstCall can also be remotely reconfigured to send all calls to a 24/7 monitored service.
Competitive - FirstCall is often much less expensive than an on-site hard-wired, or wireless, nurse-call system.
Customer Service is Our Priority
At FirstCall we pride ourselves on giving the best possible customer service. The manufacturer of the FirstCall alarm has over 30 years experience producing quality medical alarms in Australia.
Although simple and straightforward to install and use, the comprehensive features, quality construction, self-testing, transient and lightening protection, and excellent backup from an Australian manufacturer ensure years of service.
FirstCall fully complies with all relevant Australian and New Zealand regulations, and when all calls are sent to the 24/7 monitoring service, FirstCall exceeds the requirements of Australian Standard AS 4607 for Centrally Monitored Personal Response Systems.
- Supplied fully set-up and ready to use. Simple self installation by user or facility staff
- Calls up to 5 numbers and plays a voice message or calls a 24/7 monitoring service
- Pendant and watch triggers are lightweight and waterproof to IP67
- All triggers have long-life lithium batteries and typically an 80 - 100 metre range
- Excellent two-way voice performance allowing a conversation with person requiring assistance
- Specialised Telecare triggers also available (smoke, movement, out of bed etc.)
- Operates for up to 70 hours during a mains power failure. Internal battery automatically recharges
- Automatic mains power-fail reporting to direct responders or to a 24/7 monitoring service
- Automatic weekly test calls and low-battery reporting when using a 24/7 monitoring service
- Remotely programmable - change phone numbers or switch to a 24/7 monitoring service
- Connectivity: PSTN or analogue PABX. 3G Wireless. Tested over the NBN UNI-V service
- Extensive self testing. Front-panel lights show alarm status. History log. ….and much more